Happy Holidays, Seafashionistas!
From the holiday commercials put into rotation in early November, to the lights lining your neighbor’s house, you have probably known for a while that Christmas is quickly approaching. If you’re anything like me, you ignore (but love!) these festive decorations and wait until about two weeks out to dive into Christmas shopping. Lucky for us, we have this incredibly efficient, personalized shopping tool called the World Wide Web. Unfortunately, this “tool” can get a little bit overwhelming at times; where do you even start to look for gifts? That’s why I put together this handy little gift guide for gals, with fun and interesting gifts for just about anyone out there.
1) For the Scent-Lover: Mini Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle
2) For the Cook: Tapas Fondue Set
3) For the Tea Drinker: Golden Bird Infuser Mug
4) For the Cuddler: Faux Fur Throw
5) For Your Best Friend: Customizable Name Tag Necklace
6) The Hat-Wearer: Abagail Felt Hat
7) For the Hostess: Single-Serving Copper Bowls
8) The Scarf-Lover: Plaid Blanket Scarf
9) The Fitness Friend: Zig Zag Pants
10) For the Office Supply Collector: Kate Spade Office Kit
11) For Your Beauty Product Friend: Sugar Lip Treatment
12) For Your Friend Who Loves Moisturizers: Wildflower Body Butter
13) For the Fashion-Lover (A SEAFASH Fave): Wilfred Sevres Blouse
14) For the Ultimate Stocking-Stuffer: Glitter Minimergency Kit
15) For the Cocktail-Maker: Gold Drink Stirrers
16) For the PNW Girl: Red Flannel
Any other gift ideas you love? Leave them in the comments below!